Flexible circuit boards are also called flexible printed circuit boards, or flexible printed circuit boards and flexible boards. According to the definition of IPC, a flexible printed circuit board is a product in which printed circuit patterns are designed and manufactured on a flexible substrate.
Flexible circuit boards are an important class of circuit boards. Its characteristics are as follows:
(1) The flexible circuit board is small in size and light in weight.
(2) The flexible circuit board can move, bend and twist.
(3) The flexible circuit board has excellent electrical properties, dielectric properties and heat resistance.
(4) The flexible circuit board has high assembly reliability and assembly operability.
(5) The flexible circuit board can be installed in three positions.
(6) The flexible circuit board is conducive to thermal diffusion.
(7) Low cost.
(8) Continuity of processing.
The flexible printed circuit board has the advantages of small product size, light weight, greatly reducing the volume of the device, and is suitable for the development of electronic products toward high density, miniaturization, light weight, thinness, and high reliability. It has high flexibility and can be freely bent , Winding, twisting, folding, three-dimensional wiring, arbitrarily arranged according to the space layout requirements, changing the shape, and arbitrarily moving and stretching in the three-dimensional space, so as to achieve the integration of component assembly and wire connection.
The flexible circuit board has excellent electrical properties, high temperature resistance and flame resistance. It has stable chemical changes, good stability and high reliability. It has higher assembly reliability, provides convenience for circuit design, and can greatly reduce assembly work. Quantity, and it is easy to ensure the performance of the circuit, so that the cost of the whole machine is reduced. The strength is increased by the use of reinforcing materials to obtain additional mechanical stability. The design of the combination of soft and hard also makes up for the flexible substrate in the component Slightly insufficient in carrying capacity.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.