1 layer PCB is widely used for consumer electronic, normally it requires large volume in the worldwide market but also requires lower cost, it doesn't require high level of technology to manufacture 1 layer PCB. There are lots of advantage for 1 layer PCB, the first one is low cost, basically the price of 1 layer PCB is the cheapest in PCB manufacturing industry, so it's popular to be used on several low-end industry. The second one is the short manufacturing lead time, compared with double sided pcb and multilayer PCB, 1 layer pcb have less processed and it takes less time to finish production, the production efficiency and yield rate is higher than other PCB types. The third one is flexible on the selection of surface finish with lower extra cost, HASL, HAL(Lead Free) and OSP are all suitable for single sided PCB, OSP finish is particularly suitable for single-sided PCB because of its low cost and high efficiency in production, and the surface of OSP can be more even than HASL finish and it's RoHS compliance, the disadvantage is that the shelf life of OSP finish is only 6 months which is shorter than other surface finish, so we recommend customers to use OSP PCB as earlier as possible.
1. The professional level of the factoryPCB assembly processing is a very complicated step. From PCB manufacturing to assembly machine and software, each department must cooperate and cooperate with each other. Whether the factory has the overall strength of commodities, the professional level is especially critical.1.1 Is there a professional machine or equipment?PCBA processing and manufacturing must be very professional machinery and equipment, such as high-speed mounting equipment, multi-temperature zone reflow soldering furnace, ICT online tester, AOI detector and other machinery and equipment, all of which are basic to ensure manufacturing.1.2 Is there a professional process optimizationIn addition to professional production line equipment, PCBA proofing requires a systematic management method to conduct professional supervision on quality. The better circuit board business manufacturers have all passed the verification of ISO9001 quality system management, IAF, IPC-A-610E electronic device assembly and acceptance standards, and will undergo specific guidance on the individual behavior of employees through material documents such as SOP position safety operation regulations. According to the query of the factory's material text documents and professional qualification certification, it can roughly grasp the overall strength of the factory's quality supervision.1.3 Is there a sound testing process?In addition to professional machinery and equipment, professional process optimization must also have a sound testing process. Everyone knows that proofing is a meticulous job. The mounting of many electronic components, DIP and even software welding with many pins, the whole process is complicated and the quality will be difficult. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly check each layer, severely crack down on quality shortcomings, and "find leaks and fill gaps". A PCBA proofing company that pays attention to quality will configure detailed inspection process: IQC finished product inspection, SPI solder paste inspection, online AOI inspection, SMT first sample inspection, appearance inspection, X-ray welding inspection, BGA yuan Device maintenance, QA testing, anti-static in and out storage2. ResponsibilityA PCBA manufacturer with a good sense of responsibility can actively and responsibly deal with difficulties for customers when they encounter difficulties. PCBA proofing manufacturers bring processing business, not a real commodity. Therefore, the responsibility awareness of a PCBA proofing manufacturer is very important. The PCBA proofing manufacturer's sense of responsibility can grasp the company's corporate culture according to its official website and its marketing staff's mentality of customers.3. Working experience in manufacturing industryNowadays, the PCBA manufacturing industry is in the water dream. Some poorly operated PCBA proofing manufacturers have gone bankrupt and closed down. PCBA manufacturers with many years of experience in the manufacturing industry have strong overall strength and more business. advantage.4. PriceIn the sales market, the price of PCBA proofing is relatively transparent. There are higher prices and lower prices, but the lower the price, the better. Some PCBA proofing manufacturers choose to purchase genuine products, original well-known brands of electronic devices, and implement strict quality supervision, which increases the cost of processing; and some PCBA manufacturers in order to reduce prices will Good charging results in unstable quality, poor delivery quality, and many defective products. people should choose suitable and cost-effective PCBA manufacturers according to their own conditions
PCB Assembly ServicebgIn order to meet continuously growing demands from our customers and worldwide market, A-TECH started to set up assembly lines in 2013 to provide one stop services from PCB manufacturing, components sourcing to assembly production.The PCB Assembly Services we can offer● Multiple PCB Assembly Service - Full Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Partial Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Consigned PCB Assembly● Flexible Volume Assembly - Prototype PCB Assembly
- Small Volume PCB Assembly
- Medium Volume PCB Assembly● Different Assembly Technology: - Surface Mount Technology(SMT)
- Through Hole Technology(THT)
- Mixed Technology(SMT & THT)
- Single or Double Sided Placement
- Conformal Coating ● Various Testing & Inspection Services - Visual Inspection
- Automated Optical Inspection(AOI)
- X-Ray Inspection
- Function TestPCB Assembly CapabilitybgNoItemTechnical data1Assembly TypesSurface mount Thro-hole Mixed technology(SMT & Thru-hole) Single or double sided placement Conformal coating2Solder TypesLead-free - RoHS3Parts ProcurementFull Turnkey Partial turnkey Consigned4PCB board typesRigid PCB Flexible PCB Rigid-flex PCB Metal core PCB5Component typesSMT 0201 or larger BGA 0.35mm pitch, POP(package on Package) <br/WLCSP 0.35mm pitch Hard metric connectors Cable & Wire6SMT Parts PresentationBulk Cut tape Partial reel Reel Tube Tray7Type of solderingReflow soldering Wave soldering Hand soldering8Testing & InspectionVisual Inspection AOI(Automated Optical Inspection) X-Ray Inspection Function TestingPCB Assembly Quality ControlbgComponents Quality ControlIn order to ensure good quality of components, there are several processes that we follow:1.An overview of the visual electronic components inspection process include1.1 Packaging examined: Weighed and checked for damage; Taping condition inspected-dented package etc; Original factory sealed vs. non-factory sealed. 1.2 Shipping documents verified: Country of origin; Purchase order and sales order numbers match; 1.3 Manufacturer P/N, quantity, date code verification, RoHS1.4 Moisture barrier protection verified – vacuum sealed and humidity indicator with specification.1.5 Products and packaging (photographed and cataloged)1.6 Body marking inspection (faded markings, broken text, double print, ink stamps etc.)1.7 Physical conditions inspection (lead bands, scratches, chipped edges etc.)1.8 Any other visual irregularities found.Once our visual distribution inspection is completed, products are escalated to the next level-electronic components engineering distribution inspection for review.2.Engineering Components InspectionOur highly skilled and trained engineers receive the components for evaluation at a microscopic level to ensure consistency and quality. Any suspect parts or discrepancies that are discovered in the visual inspection process will either be verified or discounted by taking a product sampling of the material.The engineering electronic components distribution inspection process includes:2.1Review visual inspection findings and notes.2.2Purchase and sales orders numbers verified.2.3Verification of labels(bar codes)2.4 Manufacturer’s logo and date log verification.2.5 Moisture sensitivity level and RoHS status.2.6 Extensive marking permanency tests.2.7 Review and comparision to manufacturer data sheet.2.8 Additional photos taken and cataloged.2.9 Solderibility Testing.AOI Inspection for surface mount technology(SMT)As a primary testing technique in PCB assembly, AOI applies to fast and accurate inspection of errors or defects occurring in PCB assembly process, so that high quality of PCB assemblies can be ensured with no defect after their leaving assembly line.
AOI is contributive to efficiency improvement because it is placed on SMT assembly line, just after reflow. As soon as some problems are inspected and reported by AOI equipment, engineers can instantly change corresponding parameters in the previous stages of the assembly line, so that remaining products will be correctly assembled.
AOI can cover primarily come in soldering and components categories. In terms of soldering, AOI detect the defects ranged from open circuits, solder bridges, solder shorts, insufficient solder to excess solder. Component defects include lifted lead, missing components, misaligned or misplaced components.X-Ray InspectionOur automated X-Ray inspection systems are able to monitor a variety of aspects of a printed circuit board in assembly production. The inspection is done after the soldering process to monitor defects in soldering quality. Our equipment is able to “see” solder joints that are under packages such as BGA, CSP and FLIP chips where the solder joints are hidden. This allows us to verify that the assembly is done correctly. The defects and other information detected by the inspection system can be quickly analyzed and the process altered to reduce the defects and improve the quality of the final products. In this way not only are actual faults detectd, but the process can be altered to reduce the fault levels on the boards coming through. Use of this equipment allows us to ensure that the highest standards are maintained in our assembly.PCBA Facility TourbgLaser Cut StencilbgLaser Cut Stencil & Solder Paste StencilLaser Cut Stencils, or called Solder Paste Stencils are used to print the right amount of solder paste onto the soldering pads of PCB for SMT circuit board assembly. All solder paste stencils from A-TECH are manufactured with laser technology, which ensures very high quality and precision.Why Choose A-TECH as your Laser Cut Stencil supplier?● UPS systems● Protection relays● High power rectifiers● Power grid switching systems● Energy storage and power grid back up● High power distribution● Heat dissipation● Planar transformers● Power convertorsThick copper PCB or called Heavy copper PCB, it refers to the printed circuit boards with copper thickness more than 3oz(ounce), they’re usually used for various electronic devices like central power system and power electronic devices which need high power or current through.Width * Length (unit: mm)Width * Length (unit: inch)300 * 40011.8 * 15.7370 * 47014.6 * 18.5400 * 60015.7 * 23.6400 * 80015.7 * 31.5400 * 100015.7 * 39.4400 * 120015.7 * 47.2400 * 140015.7 * 55.1420 * 52016.5 * 20.5450 * 55017.7 * 21.7500 * 70019.7 * 27.6500 * 80019.7 * 31.5500 * 120019.7 * 47.2500 * 140019.7 * 55.1500 * 150019.7 * 59.1550 * 65021.7 * 25.6584 * 58423 * 23736 * 73629 * 29